Pine Township’s Recycle Rama to be held Saturday, May 4
Thursday, May 2, 2019 | 2:54 PM
Spring cleaning is in full swing in Pine Township.
Recycle Rama is this Saturday, May 4, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Pine residents can drop off furniture, computers, household goods, construction materials and more in the Pine Township Municipal building parking lot.
This year, residents will be able to give items to five vendors including; the Salvation Army, Construction Junction, Off the Floor Pittsburgh, Evolution E-cycling, and Out of Sight Shredding.
• Construction Junction will take building products.
• Off the Floor Pittsburgh accepts children’s furniture, like beds and
dressers and gently used sheets and blankets.
• The Salvation Army accepts clothing and household goods.
• Evolution E-cycling will accept any electronics except televisions
and computer monitors.
• Out of Sight Shredding will take paper to their Butler County facility to shred. The cost for shredding is $6 for a 13 x 15.5-inch box, $9 for a 24.5 x 15.5-inch box.
The vendors at Pine’s Recycle Rama cannot accept batteries, paint or household chemicals.
However, the Allegheny Health Department along with their partners are collecting hazardous household waste at the North Park Swimming Pool parking lot from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on the same day. The fee is $3 per gallon, cash only.
Residents can bring difficult-to-recycle items including; TVs, computers and light bulbs to the Galleria at Pittsburgh Mills on May 11th from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.