Pine-Richland School District sets Kindergarten enrollment
Thursday, November 7, 2019 | 2:27 PM
(Gibsonia, PA) Pine-Richland School District is scheduling kindergarten enrollment for March at the Pine-Richland School District Administrative Offices, which are located at 702 Warrendale Road in Gibsonia from 8 a.m. until 1:30 p.m. on the following dates for the following schools:
- Hance Elementary School – Monday, March 9, 2020
- Richland Elementary School – Tuesday, March 10, 2020
- Wexford Elementary School – Thursday, March 13, 2020 (Day #1)
or Friday, March 14, 2020 (Day #2)
When arriving on the secondary campus, drive behind the high school; park near the flagpole and enter the district administrative offices.
Prior to registration, visit http://www.pinerichland.org/kdg, review instructions, click on enrollment packet, residency verification packet, all health forms and the kindergarten parent questionnaire, download, print & complete. At the time of registration, you must bring with you:
- Completed Enrollment Packet
- Completed Residency
- Verification Packet
- Completed Health Forms
- Completed Kindergarten Parent Questionnaire
- Three Proofs of Residency
- Child’s Birth Certificate*
- Child’s Immunization Records
- Proof of Child’s Blood Lead Level Testing (Refer to Health Packet)
- Child’s Specialized Education Plan (IEP & ER, GIEP & GWR) if Applicable
*Children must be 5 years old before Sept. 1, 2020, to enroll.
For more information, call 724-625-7773, ext. 6304 or send questions via email to email@example.com.