Pine-Richland schedules kindergarten enrollment
Friday, January 17, 2020 | 1:25 PM
Pine-Richland School District is scheduling kindergarten enrollment for March at the Pine-Richland School District Administrative Offices, located at 702 Warrendale Rd. in Gibsonia from 8 a.m. until 1:30 p.m. on the following dates for the following schools:
- Hance Elementary School – Monday, March 9, 2020
- Richland Elementary School – Tuesday, March 10, 2020
- Wexford Elementary School – Thursday, March 12, 2020 (Day #1)
or Friday, March 13, 2020 (Day #2)
When arriving on the secondary campus, drive behind the high school; park near the flagpole and enter at the district administrative offices.
Prior to registration, visit http://www.pinerichland.org/kdg, review instructions, click on enrollment packet, residency verification packet, all health forms and the kindergarten parent questionnaire, download, print and complete. At the time of registration, you must bring with you:
- Completed Enrollment Packet
- Completed Residency
- Verification Packet
- Completed Health Forms
- Completed Kindergarten Parent Questionnaire
- Three Proofs of Residency
- Child’s Birth Certificate*
- Child’s Immunization Records
- Proof of Child’s Blood Lead Level Testing (Refer to Health Packet)
- Child’s Specialized Education Plan (IEP & ER, GIEP & GWR) if applicable
*Children must be five years old before Sept. 1, 2020, to enroll.
For more information, call 724-625-7773, ext. 6304 or send questions via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.