Post your stories, photos and videos of news and noteworthy events in your life.
If it’s news to you, it’s news to us.
PineCreekJournal.com is your site! It’s the place to let your community know what’s happening in your world.
- Planning an event or activity you want more people to attend?
- Raising money for a good cause?
- Proud of your kid’s team winning the big game?
- Doing anything at all you want your community to know about?
If it’s news to you, it matters to us. And we want to help spread it!
Posting is a cinch (and free)!
Check out a step-by-step guide on the back of this card or, call us any time and we’ll walk you through it.
Connect with us so we can connect you to your community. Call Rachel LaBar, editor of the Neighborhood News Network, at 724-226-7768 at her office, 412-480-7895 on her mobile, or email [email protected]. Let’s get posting!
Experience Your Neighborhood News Like Never Before
Here’s a basic how-to for posting to PineCreekJournal.com:
- Go to PineCreekJournal.com. Click the box near the top that says Submit Your Story.
- If you want to post a picture, video or graphic, click on the box that says “Drop a file here or Click to Upload.” Pick what you want to post. Stick to a pdf, png, jpeg, mov, mp4 or gif.
- Give it a title.
- Put everything else you want people to know under the word “Text.”
- Plug in your name and email – just in case we need to contact you for clarification.
- Select all the topics that apply to your story.
- Click Submit.
- Go see your post on PineCreekJournal.com!
That’s it – you did it! Now do it again!
Do it every day if you’d like. Any questions?
Call Rachel at 412-480-7895.